Ringtonium, the popular ringtone creation app, just got better. It now has a wheel for fine-tuning the beginning and end of the chosen clip for your ringtone. It also has a mic so that you can record your own sounds and effects.
I played around with Ringtonium, and it's a fantastic little app. The UI looks nice and is super easy to use. The adjustment wheel is really what differentiates this app from being good to being great. Say goodbye to awkwardly cut off ringtones, now you can fine-tune them to end at just the perfect spot.
Way easier than you could expect interface, clean and slim HD design with super accurate ringtone start/end adjusting wheel. Meet new Ringtonium 2.0.
- Endless number of ringtones absolutely free
- Longest ringtone length time Apple ever allowed
- High quality ringtone sound from your favorite music
- HQ mic recording
- Best customer support video integrated in the app
- Super easy to use navigation
- iOS 5 retina redesign
- NEW help video added
- SoundCloud integration (approved by musicians)
- Store your ringtones right in the App
- View, listen, arrange ringtones without leaving the app
- Delete ringtones without syncing with iTunes
- Upload ringtones to the Cloud in just one tap
- Share ringtones via Facebook, Twitter, email
The good folks at Bamboo Group have given us 5 promo codes to give away to our readers! For a chance to win, let us know which songs or sounds you plan you use for your first ringtone! Must provide a valid email address to win.
Ringtonium is available on the iPhone for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.