AT&T Call International is AT&T's new iPhone app aimed to help customers save money on International phone calls. It's is a VoIP app, so calls must be made over Wi-Fi when traveling Internationally. The is but a small inconvenience for the potential savings when using this app.
The AT&T Call International™ App allows you to make inexpensive international long distance calls from the U.S. with your iPhone®, using your existing wireless service. There’s no monthly recurring charge, prepaid balance or commitment term required.
AT&T’s Lowest International Calling Rates - Enjoy our lowest international calling rates to more than 220 countries.¹ - Rates are just 2¢ per minute to Canada and as low as 4¢ per minute to wirelines in countries like China, France, Germany and the U.K. - See all our great rates at www.callinternational.att.com.
AT&T Call International App Features
- No monthly recurring charges, hidden call fees or packages of minutes to purchase.
- No special codes or PINs needed to place a call. Dial family and friends directly from your iPhone’s contact list.
- Convenient billing directly to your credit card.
- Online account management includes prior statements and near real-time call billing.
- When traveling internationally, calls can be placed over Wi-Fi in select countries.²
Using the AT&T Call International App
- Download the app and follow the simple instructions to set up your AT&T Call International account.
- You’re now ready to start making calls! Simply open the app and dial the international number using the AT&T Call International dial pad. Press “Call”.
- Or, open the app and select “Contacts” to choose a number from your address book.
- The app will route your call over the wireless network to the AT&T Call International gateway, using a routing number that will appear on your screen. The gateway will complete the call to your dialed number.
- International long distance charges will be billed to the credit card associated with your AT&T Call International account.
- For additional information and details, including the AT&T Call International App End User License Agreement, visit www.callinternational.att.com.
AT&T Call International is available on the iPhone for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.