Rhapsody for iPhone gets updated, includes album downloads
Rhapsody for iPhone and iPod touch has received a nice little upgrade. In case you are unfamiliar with the subscription based music service, it allows you to pay a monthly fee starting at $9.99 and you can download anything they have in their huge catalog of over 10 million songs. In their latest update they have included:
- Ability to download albums directly from the Music Guide and My Library. (Download individual tracks with the press-and-hold menu.)
- New Downloads tab with menus for Artists, Albums, Tracks, Playlists to find and manage your downloads
- Downloading screen to see the progress of current downloads, and reorder the download priority
- Performance enhancements, especially while downloads are in progress
- Bug fix: resume playback after receiving a phone call
This is a significant improvement over the ability to only download playlists as you can pick and choose what you would like to download. This also could enable you to finally get rid of your Rhapsody player if you have one and finally be down to one all-in-one device. The update is available now and is free in the store.
If you try it out, let us know what you think.