Roku for iPhone now available
Roku users rejoice! An app to control your Roku streaming player has been released. With it, you can launch or rate any channel, browse the Roku Channel Store, and control multiple Roku players.
Turn your iOS device into a control center for your Roku streaming player. Launch channels, use your phone as a remote and find new channels to watch.
- Launch or rate any channel with a tap of your finger.
- Use a simple touch and swipe based remote control. Includes instant replay, back and options buttons.
- Easily browse hundreds of channels in the Roku Channel Store.
- Quickly add and remove channels to/from your Roku player.
- Control and switch between multiple Roku players.
Roku is available on the iPhone for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!