DataMan Pro for iPad with 3G is an app that allows you to track your data usage on your 3G iPad. Your usage is monitored in real time to ensure great accuracy and precision. DataMan can help you make smarter decisions to manage consumption, stop overage charges and save money.
- Track your daily, weekly and monthly cellular (3G/EDGE/GPRS) data usage. You can view your usage across different days in a chart and even zoom in to see the hourly details.
- Warn you the moment you exceed your usage thresholds, without having to open DataMan.
- Geotag your data activities and see them on a map. Very useful when you travel and roam.
- 4 levels of usage thresholds and 3 data allowances for you to customize to suit your data plan.
- Work with all carriers. No login is required to your carrier's website.
- Always up-to-date usage statistics. No need to wait hours or days for your carrier to refresh and give you the latest statistics.
- Export your 3G usage statistics to iTunes File Sharing. Analyze your usage and location on your computer. The exported CSV file contains the timestamp, amount used in bytes and coordinates of all your data activities.
- Sound a persistent siren when your monthly allowance is exceeded.
- See your daily statistics in a chart on your iPad. Easily visualize your usage pattern.
The good folks at XVision have given us 10 promo codes to give away to you, our awesome readers! For chance to win, let us know about how much data you use on your 3G iPad each month.
DataMan Pro is on sale until July 4. If you pick this one up, let us know what you think! Check out the screenshots after the break.
[$1.99 on sale - iTunes link]
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]