Tweetcaster Pro updates with iPad support
Tweetcaster Pro has been updated as a universal application for iPhone and iPad.
- Multiple Account Support
- Facebook Integration
- “Zip It” (Hide unwanted tweets)
- Peekaboo Links - Link Preview
- In-App Notifications
- Tweet Power Swipe
- Timeline Search
- iTunes Music Sharing and purchasing integration
- Geolocation/Nearby functionality
- Advanced Profile Editing
- Multiple Themes
- Custom Backgrounds
- Follower Management
- Long tweet Support
- Draft Manager
- Twitter Trends
- Instapaper/Read It Later Integration
- Threaded Conversations
- Standard features such as Search, URL shortening, Photo/Video Uploading, Retweets (with or without comment)
I really like Tweetcaster's UI. It has a very nice design and makes good use of popups without overusing them. I'll likely be using Tweetcaster as my primary Twitter app on the iPad.
Tweetcaster Pro is available for $4.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]