Apple Talk 4: Firing the digital assistants
Gartenberg, Ritchie, and special guest Carolina Milanesi of Creative Strategies chat about Alexa, Siri, Google, digital agents, virtual assistants, personalities, API, internationalization, utility, and more.
- Subscribe in iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS
- Download directly
- Should Virtual Assistants Be Humanized?
- Alexa: A Short and Passionate Affair or A Long Standing Relationship?
- Siri vs. Alexa is hilarious to people outside the U.S.
- Could Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning be Apple's BlackBerry moment?
- It's a bot, bot, bot world. Also, Apple is doomed!
- If Google's right about AI, that's a problem for Apple
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #appletalk or yell at the hosts directly.
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
Nice podcast ladies and gents. Like the new format of show.