Gartenberg, Ritchie, and special guest Carolina Milanesi of Creative Strategies chat about Alexa, Siri, Google, digital agents, virtual assistants, personalities, API, internationalization, utility, and more.
- Should Virtual Assistants Be Humanized?
- Alexa: A Short and Passionate Affair or A Long Standing Relationship?
- Siri vs. Alexa is hilarious to people outside the U.S.
- Could Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning be Apple's BlackBerry moment?
- It's a bot, bot, bot world. Also, Apple is doomed!
- If Google's right about AI, that's a problem for Apple
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A Reddit hack has plastered popular subreddits with pro-Trump messages
Reddit is investigating a series of vandalized communities which have been plastered with pro-Trump messages. Compromised moderators may be the source of the attacks.
Go beyond the Wall in Apple Arcade's Game of Thrones: Tale of Crows
"Game of Thrones" fans can now explore the lands beyond the Wall on their iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Review: The Porsche Taycan can stream Apple Music, no phone or data needed
The 2020 Porsche Taycan is a sweet ride, but it's also the first to fully integrate Apple Music into its own infotainment system — without your phone or data.
These HomeKit accessories won't upset your landlord
Just because you rent your home, doesn't mean it has to be dumb! You can still deck out your HomeKit with these accessories.