What you need to know
- Apple TV+ has shared its plans for the summer with a ton of new content aimed at kids.
- New and returning shows will fill this summer's roster.
Apple TV+ has today detailed what kids can look forward to the streamer serving up this summer with a ton of new content coming to the platform.
With Apple TV+ already having plenty of content that's aimed at kids and families, the streamer has shared details of what is still to come — with new content being joined by some making a return. The first to arrive this summer will be a returnee, in fact, with Hello, Jack! The Kindness Show airing a new special and some shorts.
Other arrivals include Duck & Goose on July 8 and Best Foot Forward on July 22.
The full list of kids shows coming to Apple TV+ this summer reads:
- Hello, Jack! The Kindness Show special and shorts on June 24
- Duck & Goose season one premieres on July 8
- Best Foot Forward premieres its first season on July 22
- Amber Brown season one arrives on July 29
- The Snoopy Show returns for a second season on August 5
- Peanuts Classics get their platform debut on August 5
- Lucy's School will premiere on August 12
- Surfside Girls season one debuts on August 19
- Life by Ella season one rounds out the premieres on September 2
You'll of course need an Apple TV+ or Apple One subscription to watch all of this, but that's an increasingly easy buy if you have kids or want to enjoy more adult-oriented shows like Severance and For All Mankind!
If you want to enjoy Apple TV+ in style, be sure to check out our list of the best Apple TV deals on the market today.
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.