Book Creator for iPad is an app that lets you easily create your own books and read them in iBooks, share with friends, or even submit to the iBookstore.
This is such a great idea for an app! I imagine it being particularly great for children. Kids love writing their own little books, and doing so with Book Creator will likely make kid authors feel extra proud of their books when they are able to show them off in iBooks on an iPad.
The simple way to create your own beautiful iBooks, right on the iPad. Read them in iBooks, send them to your friends, or submit them to the iBookstore. Ideal for children’s picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
- Quickly add pictures from the Photos app, or grab them from the web, then move and resize them with your fingers.
- Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
- Choose from all of the iPad's fonts - over 50 to use.
- Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
- A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
- Send your books to your friends over email, or sync using Dropbox.
- With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
- Full support for iBooks’ fixed layout format, including double page images.
- Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
Book Creator is available on the iPad for $6.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Twitter opens up voice tweets to more iOS users
After letting a limited group of people test voice tweets in June, Twitter is now opening the option up to more iOS users.
Microsoft testing Word and Excel trackpad support for iPad
Microsoft has rolled out testing for trackpad support within its Word and Excel apps for iPad.
iPhone 12 64GB model incoming, says leaker, shipments start next week
Leaker Jon Prosser has confirmed that the iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 will both feature a 64GB storage option, despite previous reports Apple would be ditching the smallest configuration this year. Apple's iPhone 12 Pro lineup will start at 128GB.
All the limited and special edition Nintendo Switch consoles you can buy
Don't want your Nintendo Switch to look like everyone else's? These limited edition Switch consoles will stand out in a crowd—and you can buy one today.