Smart Phone, Clever Browsing. Now, Dolphin Browser is on iPhone! Dolphin Browser, presented by Mobotap, is the most intelligent mobile web browser available that allows you to interact and engage with the web through your mobile device in the easiest, most intuitive way.
- Gestures - You can simplify the way you navigate the mobile web without going through complicated clicks. On the bottom menu bar, you can find the gesture button (finger shape), which enables the gesture mode. In gesture mode, you can draw a sign or add a new gesture. For example, in any web site, if you input “v” gesture in the gesture mode, you can go to the bottom of the web site.
- Webzine - Bring out the beauty of the web and with Dolphin Webzine users can experience the web like never before.
- Tabbed browsing - Real tabbed browsing. Feel like you are on a desktop. Add tabs within Dolphin just like you would on a desktop.
- Sidebar - We implemented two side bars for you to access Bookmark and Tool Bar without going through complicated clicks; you can access Tool Bar simply by swiping from the right edge of iPhone screen to left. You can access Bookmark simply by swiping from the left edge of iPhone screen to right.
- Speed Dial - Put favorite sites on Speed Dial. Stop looking around in your bookmarks. Forget about typing out long URL. Just put your favorite sites on Speed Dial.
- Smart Address Bar - Smart and effortless browsing by auto-completing URL and context menus When you type the first few characters of a URL, Dolphin auto-complete the URL by displaying all results from both bookmarked items and your browsing history.
- Bookmark Folder - We implemented Folder in Bookmark. Now you can organize your bookmarks into different folders, as you currently are doing with your desktop web browsers!
- Desktop Mode - Switch between desktop view and mobile view according to your needs Need to view the full site of facebook sometimes on mobile? Dolphin helps you do that.
Dolphin Browser is available on the iPhone for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Cast your vote for the best products of the year for the Future Tech Awards
We’re asking iMore readers, to vote on the best products and professionals in multiple categories to help us honor the ground-breaking innovations at the Future Tech Awards.
Review — Does Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise provide a good workout?
Exercise games are all the rage this year as we're stuck inside. If you're looking for something that will make you work up a sweat, you should check out Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise.
Benchmarks show M1 runs Windows 10 faster than Surface Pro X
An AWS engineer has run Windows 10 on the new M1 Apple silicon chip, and performance benchmarks reveal that it blows the Surface Pro X out of the water.
Your Mac holds your digital life, so make sure to back it up!
One of the most important things you should be doing with your Mac is backing up all of its data. Here are some of our favorite solutions for backing up your most important files, should anything ever happen.