Google Plus Photo Importer is a new iPhone app that allows you to import photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, and Photobucket directly into your Google+ profile.
I tried this out real quick with my Instagram photos and it worked like a charm! Importing 60 photos took approximately 30 seconds.
Google Plus Photo Importer lets you Import 100 photos in less than a minute, straight to your Google+ profile from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and Photobucket.
- Access your Facebook, Flickr, Instagram and Photobucket photo albums.
- Copy 100 photos in less than a minute.
- Built on Cloud to Cloud technology: Easily import dozens of photos in seconds.
- Does not affect bandwidth or data usage “Cloud based transfers”.
- Select multiple or all photos in your albums – transfer with a single tap.
- Imports your photo’s Metadata – Titles, Descriptions.
- Save a lot of time and hassle.
Google Plus Photo Importer is available on the iPhone for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This is how to check if a used iPhone or iPad was stolen from Apple
With several Apple stores looted and their display devices stolen, make sure you know how to spot if a device was stolen from Apple.
No, this mockup isn’t the iPhone 13
There's a 3D-printed mockup doing the rounds and people claim it's the iPhone 13. But there are a few problems with that. Starting with the fact it isn't.
This is how Apple will keep people safe when reopening Apple Park
Apple has already started bringing people back to Apple Park, but things aren't how they were before COVID-19.
Built-in isn't necessarily better. These are the best webcams for Mac!
Whether you want the best webcam that money can buy or a prefer a low-cost option, we have rounded-up some of the best webcams you can find for your Mac.