The monogram complication is currently only available on the Color clock face, and it's meant to put your initials right on the front of your Apple Watch. But that doesn't mean you can only use your initials. The truth is, you can set the monogram complication to show any one to four (1-4) characters of your choosing. And while that doesn't include emoji, it does include the Apple symbol!
How to change the monogram complication on your Apple Watch
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the My Watch tab.
- Tap on Clock.
- Tap on Monogram.
- Enter your new monogram.
- Tap Return at the bottom right of the keyboard.
After you tap Return, the new monogram will sync over.
How to set the Apple symbol as your monogram
- On your iPhone, edit your monogram as described above.
- Copy and paste the Apple symbol into the field (or, if you've set up a text shortcut, just type it in.
- Tap Return.
- On your Apple Watch, change your clock face to Color. (If it isn't already.)
- On the Color clock face, change the complication to Monogram. (If it isn't already.)
Updated February 2019: Updated for watchOS 5.
SENA Wallet Book Case beautifully protects your iPhone and valuables
This gorgeous case holds your iPhone as well as up to three cards plus cash securely.
'App Store Confidential' is in number one spot on Amazon thanks to Apple
The controversial "App Store Confidential" book is now the number one bestseller on Amazon. All because Apple is trying to get it banned.
AirPods Pro Lite rumors just won't go away with mid-2020 launch suggested
If AirPods and AirPods Pro aren't right for you, what about AirPods Pro Lite? A new report suggests a mid-2020 launch window.
Don't spend a fortune, get the Apple Watch modern buckle look for less
Here’s how to get the Apple Watch modern buckle look for less.