While creating reminders in the default Reminders list on iPhone and iPad serves it's purpose, we've all got different tasks and things to remember on a regular basis. For most, that will be a combination of tasks between home, work, volunteer organizations, and more. The default Reminders app allows you create custom lists outside of the default ones just for this reason.
- Launch the Reminders app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the menu button in the upper left hand corner.
- Once in the main list screen, tap on the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on the option for Create New List...
- Give the list you're creating a name and then tap Done in the upper right hand corner.
- That's all there is to it. You'll now see the new list appear when swiping back and forth between lists.
Apple has its first Primetime Emmy with Billy Crudup and 'The Morning Show'
Apple TV+ has its first Primetime Emmy win on the board and it surely won't be the last.
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
WeChat ban has been blocked by U.S. District Court
The Trump administration's ban on WeChat was set to go into effect today, but a U.S. district court judge just blocked it.
Tough choice: Pick the iPad (2020) color that's right for you
When it comes to iPad, you have a few color options. Which is the one best for you?