While creating reminders in the default Reminders list on iPhone and iPad serves it's purpose, we've all got different tasks and things to remember on a regular basis. For most, that will be a combination of tasks between home, work, volunteer organizations, and more. The default Reminders app allows you create custom lists outside of the default ones just for this reason.
- Launch the Reminders app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the menu button in the upper left hand corner.
- Once in the main list screen, tap on the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on the option for Create New List...
- Give the list you're creating a name and then tap Done in the upper right hand corner.
- That's all there is to it. You'll now see the new list appear when swiping back and forth between lists.
Gmail Dark Mode rollout finally complete on iPhone and iPad
Google has officially released Dark Mode support for Gmail on both the iPhone and iPad on iOS 13.
This is how to check if a used iPhone or iPad was stolen from Apple
With several Apple stores looted and their display devices stolen, make sure you know how to spot if a device was stolen from Apple.
No, this mockup isn’t the iPhone 13
There's a 3D-printed mockup doing the rounds and people claim it's the iPhone 13. But there are a few problems with that. Starting with the fact it isn't.
Geek out with these great tees for techies
Funny tees are a great way to show off your personality. If you're a techie, you're going to love this particular series of t-shirts. Find the ones you like the best and prepare to proudly geek out for everyone to see...