There's undoubtedly come a time when you've found a video on YouTube that you'd like to share with someone else. Fortunately, the YouTube app for both iPhone and iPad makes this incredibly easy to do and gives you loads of options to do it.
- Launch the YouTube app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the video that you'd like to share.
- If there aren't controls already on the screen overlaying the video, tap on the screen inside the video pane in order to bring them up.
- Tap on the Share button in the upper right hand corner.
- Now tap on the Share option. It's the very first option.
- Choose the way you'd like to share the video from the available options that include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, email, messaging, copying the link, and more.
That's all there is to it. The respective app or window will open and allow you to share the video. If you've copied the link to your clipboard, just exit the app and paste the link where you need to in order to share it.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
More smartphone makers to follow Apple in ditching headphones from boxes
A recent DigiTimes report includes an indication that more smartphone makers will follow Apple's lead in ditching headphones from their smartphone boxes, a move that will benefit sales of true wireless products.
The MagSafe Charger may leave a circular imprint on leather iPhone cases
According to a new Apple Support document, the company is warning those who use a leather case with their iPhone of potential imprints.
Apple Stores get huge neon window dressing to celebrate iPhone 12 launch
Some Apple Stores now have some huge, neon window dressings as the company releases iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro to the world.
Shoot like a pro (even if you're not) with these great iPhone camera lenses
The iPhone already has a pretty great camera, but you can make videos and photo look even better with these cool lenses and kits! Here are some of our favorites on the market.