The YouTube app for iOS makes it easy to watch videos right on your iPhone or iPad. You can even subscribe to the YouTube channels you view the most for quick access.
- Launch the YouTube app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for the channel name you'd like to subscribe to if you aren't there already. Alternately, you can tap on the username in any video you've already got pulled up to bring up their channel.
- If you're using the searching method, once you have your results, tap on the Channels tab.
- Tap on the channel name in the results.
- One you're in the channel, tap on Subscribe. The option is to the right of the channel's name.
That's all there is to it. You should now see a Subscribed message next to the channel name in place of the Subscribe button.
Apple must pay $85M to WiLan after patent retrial
Apple has been ordered to pay WiLan the sum of $85M over a patent infringement, following a retrail of a case last year.
Tim Cook: Apple will donate to groups helping fight Coronavirus
Tim Cook has announced that Apple will be donating money to efforts to fight Coronavirus.
Apple killed The Apple Archive after just 10 days
The Apple Archive, a stunning, unofficial tribute to Apple history has been buried under copyright strikes over its video content.
Built-in isn't necessarily better: These are the best webcams for Mac!
Whether you want the best webcam that money can buy or a prefer a low-cost option, we have rounded-up some of the best webcams you can find for your Mac.