The YouTube app for iOS makes it easy to watch videos right on your iPhone or iPad. You can even subscribe to the YouTube channels you view the most for quick access.
- Launch the YouTube app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for the channel name you'd like to subscribe to if you aren't there already. Alternately, you can tap on the username in any video you've already got pulled up to bring up their channel.
- If you're using the searching method, once you have your results, tap on the Channels tab.
- Tap on the channel name in the results.
- One you're in the channel, tap on Subscribe. The option is to the right of the channel's name.
That's all there is to it. You should now see a Subscribed message next to the channel name in place of the Subscribe button.
iPhone 12's 'high-end' camera production 4-6 weeks behind schedule
Estimates suggest production is currently 4-6 weeks behind.
Analyst claims Apple has a 10-year lead in wearables, and that's being kind
Apple analyst Neil Cybart has a new, lengthy post up touting Apple's wearables market amongst other things.
Tim Cook agrees to testify before House antitrust committee
Tim Cook has agreed to testify before a house antitrust committee alongside the CEOs of Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
Built-in isn't necessarily better. These are the best webcams for Mac!
Whether you want the best webcam that money can buy or a prefer a low-cost option, we have rounded-up some of the best webcams you can find for your Mac.