The YouTube app for iOS makes it easy to watch videos right on your iPhone or iPad. You can even subscribe to the YouTube channels you view the most for quick access.
- Launch the YouTube app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for the channel name you'd like to subscribe to if you aren't there already. Alternately, you can tap on the username in any video you've already got pulled up to bring up their channel.
- If you're using the searching method, once you have your results, tap on the Channels tab.
- Tap on the channel name in the results.
- One you're in the channel, tap on Subscribe. The option is to the right of the channel's name.
That's all there is to it. You should now see a Subscribed message next to the channel name in place of the Subscribe button.
The Backbone One is a controller designed to make iPhone gaming fun
There are many iPhone game controllers around but few hit the mark. Can the Backbone One live up to the hype?
There was another surprise Nintendo Direct Mini today
Ready for the next big announcement from Nintendo? Here's what you need to know!
Apple updates Clips with new interface and HDR recording for iPhone 12
Apple has updated Clips for iOS with a new interface, horizontal and vertical video and support for HDR on iPhone 12.
Shoot like a pro (even if you're not) with these great iPhone camera lenses
The iPhone already has a pretty great camera, but you can make videos and photo look even better with these cool lenses and kits! Here are some of our favorites on the market.