iMore show 399: Apple Q2 2014 results
Rene and Peter go over Apple's Q2 2014 financial results including iPhone, iPad, and Mac, the conference call that followed, and the weekly news.
- Apple announces Q2 2014 earnings: 43.7 million iPhones, 16.3 million iPads, 4.1 million Macs sold
- Five reasons to stay away from Apple's OS X beta seeding program
- Why Tim Cook narrated Apple's new environmental video, Better
- Why Nike would be smart to outsource their fitness hardware to Apple and the iWatch
Join us live!
The best way to enjoy the iMore show is by joining us live. Not only do you get in on all the un-edited action, including the pre- and post-show shenanigans, but you can interact with us in the chatroom and generally have more fun than the internet should allow. Same iMore time, same iMore channel every week:
- Thursdays at 1pm PT, 4pm ET, 9pm GMT.
Be part of the show!
If you can't join us live but still want to be part of the show, simply send in your comments, questions, corrections, or feedback in advance!
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Comment: Leave one below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.