iMore show 504: Rogue Cookie One
The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple! On this episode Georgia talks Cookie Monster and expectational debt, Serenity talks Rogue One and baby Pro, Michael talks virtual reality, and Rene talks new Hermès bands and subscription pricing. Listen along!
Our sensational sponsors
- FreshBooks: Get your free 30 day trial at FreshBooks.com/imore and enter "The iMore Show" in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" section!
- Wealthfront: Sign up and Wealthfront will manage your first $15,000 entirely free of charge— for life. Claim your offer today at wealthfront.com/imore.
Interesting in sponsoring the iMore show? Get in touch!
- Star Wars: Rogue One
- iPhone 6s: Cookie monster!
- New Apple Watch Hermès bands: What you need to know!
- TextExpander and the value of apps
- Apple lives in the real world, not a virtual one
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.