iMore show 507: DO_oMED
The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple! On this episode we present a podcast in two parts: Serenity, Michael, Daniel, and Rene on Apple earnings, and then Georgia, Mikah, Serenity, and Rene on Talkshow, Facebook Live, social fatigue, and Apple Watch one year later. Listen along!
Our sensational sponsors
- Casper: Get $50 toward any mattress purchase by going to casper.com/imore and using code imore.
Interesting in sponsoring the iMore show? Get in touch!
- Apple earnings
- Facebook Live
- Talkshow is texting in public and more: We take a first look and interview the creator!
- Apple Watch review: One year later
- Twitter and Facebook want publishers and brands to stop promoting their Snapchat accounts
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.