Apple is giving us all the feels this week. They're partnering with Google to help track COVID-19 infections. And as they remind us that 'creativity goes on', there's new learning resources with Today at Apple at Home, and some free shows to watch on TV+.
The rumor mill continues to churn with an alleged iPhone 12 Home Screen redesign, and new headphones.
- Apple reminds us all that 'creativity goes on' in new YouTube video | iMore
- Today at Apple - Today at Apple at Home - Apple
- Support and Service - Jobs at Apple
- Apple and Google announce partnership to help track COVID-19 infections | iMore
- Ever wondered what the pets of Apple Support team members look like? | iMore
- Jon Prosser: Apple launching new over-ear headphones, AirPods, phasing out Beats | iMore
- Apple is making some Apple TV+ series available for free for a limited time | iMore
- Apple donates $10 million to 'One World: Together at Home' benefit event | iMore
- Art of Autism: Created on iPad Part II is now showing | iMore
- New iPhone 12 Home Screen... - YouTube
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Foxconn to invest $1 billion in India to move iPhone production from China
According to a new report from Reuters, Foxconn is preparing to greatly expand its production capabilities in India for Apple's iPhone.
Photos reveal stunning new Apple Store in Beijing, opening soon
Photos have shown off Apple's stunning new Sanlitun store, which will replace Apple's first-ever store in China.
iPhone 12 120Hz decision hangs in the balance, says report
EverythingApplePro, noting Max Weinbach and internal sources, claims the decision to include 120Hz in the iPhone 12 has been pushed back following a series of failed tests.
Keep your amiibo safe with these great storage cases
Every collector knows you need a proper storage solution and that's definitely true when it comes to your amiibo collection.