Apple is giving us all the feels this week. They're partnering with Google to help track COVID-19 infections. And as they remind us that 'creativity goes on', there's new learning resources with Today at Apple at Home, and some free shows to watch on TV+.
The rumor mill continues to churn with an alleged iPhone 12 Home Screen redesign, and new headphones.
- Apple reminds us all that 'creativity goes on' in new YouTube video | iMore
- Today at Apple - Today at Apple at Home - Apple
- Support and Service - Jobs at Apple
- Apple and Google announce partnership to help track COVID-19 infections | iMore
- Ever wondered what the pets of Apple Support team members look like? | iMore
- Jon Prosser: Apple launching new over-ear headphones, AirPods, phasing out Beats | iMore
- Apple is making some Apple TV+ series available for free for a limited time | iMore
- Apple donates $10 million to 'One World: Together at Home' benefit event | iMore
- Art of Autism: Created on iPad Part II is now showing | iMore
- New iPhone 12 Home Screen... - YouTube
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple Music, Apple Arcade, App Store and more experiencing outages
A number of Apple's services, including Apple Book, iCloud Mail, Photos, and more, are currently experiencing performance issues.
iOS 14.2 hints that EarPods won't come in the box with the iPhone 12
A copy change found in the iOS 14.2 beta suggests that Apple may be removing more than just the power adapter from the iPhone 12 box.
Twitter opens up voice tweets to more iOS users
After letting a limited group of people test voice tweets in June, Twitter is now opening the option up to more iOS users.
All the limited and special edition Nintendo Switch consoles you can buy
Don't want your Nintendo Switch to look like everyone else's? These limited edition Switch consoles will stand out in a crowd—and you can buy one today.