Apple is giving us all the feels this week. They're partnering with Google to help track COVID-19 infections. And as they remind us that 'creativity goes on', there's new learning resources with Today at Apple at Home, and some free shows to watch on TV+.
The rumor mill continues to churn with an alleged iPhone 12 Home Screen redesign, and new headphones.
- Apple reminds us all that 'creativity goes on' in new YouTube video | iMore
- Today at Apple - Today at Apple at Home - Apple
- Support and Service - Jobs at Apple
- Apple and Google announce partnership to help track COVID-19 infections | iMore
- Ever wondered what the pets of Apple Support team members look like? | iMore
- Jon Prosser: Apple launching new over-ear headphones, AirPods, phasing out Beats | iMore
- Apple is making some Apple TV+ series available for free for a limited time | iMore
- Apple donates $10 million to 'One World: Together at Home' benefit event | iMore
- Art of Autism: Created on iPad Part II is now showing | iMore
- New iPhone 12 Home Screen... - YouTube
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.