This week on the iMore Show, we give our impressions of Apple's most recent devices, tackle some polishing cloth drama, and dive into the company's latest financial results.
- macOS Monterey review: A worthy update with some holes still to fill | iMore
- Apple Watch Series 7 review: A fine display | iMore
- M1 Max MacBook Pro — First impressions | iMore
- Ross Young: 'iPhone SE Plus' to release in 2022 with 5G | iMore
- Report: New HomePod mini colors to launch on November 1 | iMore
- Apple Q4 2021: Apple sees $83.4 billion in revenue | iMore
- Apple earned $1 billion every day this financial year | iMore
- iFixit does a hilarious teardown of Apple's $19 polishing cloth | iMore
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What's in your wallet?
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.