Georgia, Seth, and Rene discuss low Siri usage levels, whether iOS 6 needs a new Home screen, Notification Center do not disturb, Pandora vs Slacker vs Spotify shootout, Quasar, BIG JAMBOX, and the iPhone bra. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Editor’s desk: WWDC 2012 and iOS 6, Google Drive, Google and Facebook apps, iCloud guide, and more
- What would you do with $110 (not billion) dollars?
- iMore community spotlight for April 2012
- Siri co-founder talks to iMore about the future of technology, mobile interfaces, and implementing Siri
- Which celebrity would you most like to see talking with Siri in an iPhone commercial?
- Siri six months later: Community report card
- iOS 6: Is it time for Apple to revamp the Home screen?
- OS X Mountain Lion gets Notification Center do not disturb — Can we have that for iOS 6?
- RIM Australia admits it was responsible for Wake Up flashmob at Sydney Apple Store
- Nintendo posts first annual financial loss as casual gaming continues to shift to Apple and iPhone
- Pandora vs. Slacker vs. Spotify: iPhone music streaming app shootout!
- Now you can stream music from Spotify directly to your iPad
- View multiple windows on your iPad with Quasar jailbreak tweak [Updated]
- Now you can block retweets from individual users with Tweetbot 2.3 for iPhone and iPad
- Take your Bluetooth speaker power to the extreme with Jawbone’s BIG JAMBOX
- Make your iPad look like a MacBook Pro with Brydge, a new Bluetooth keyboard on Kickstarter
- JoeyBra lets ladies carry their iPhones safely and discreetly while dancing the night away
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
NJ Supreme Court rules you can be forced to give up your phone’s passcode
In a 4-3 decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled Monday that the Fifth Amendment did not protect this particular defendant.
Ooredoo ONE subscribers can now get an Apple TV 4K with their TV plan
Subscribers to Qatari TV company Ooredoo can get a free Apple TV 4K with their ONE plan right now.
EU says it is 'aware' of Facebook Gaming and Microsoft xCloud concerns
The European Commission has said it is "aware" of concerns over Apple's App Store rules regarding recent news over Microsoft's Project xCloud gaming service and Facebook Gaming.
These HomeKit accessories won't upset your landlord
Just because you rent your home, doesn't mean it has to be dumb! You can still deck out your HomeKit with these accessories.