Georgia, Seth, and Rene discuss low Siri usage levels, whether iOS 6 needs a new Home screen, Notification Center do not disturb, Pandora vs Slacker vs Spotify shootout, Quasar, BIG JAMBOX, and the iPhone bra. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Editor’s desk: WWDC 2012 and iOS 6, Google Drive, Google and Facebook apps, iCloud guide, and more
- What would you do with $110 (not billion) dollars?
- iMore community spotlight for April 2012
- Siri co-founder talks to iMore about the future of technology, mobile interfaces, and implementing Siri
- Which celebrity would you most like to see talking with Siri in an iPhone commercial?
- Siri six months later: Community report card
- iOS 6: Is it time for Apple to revamp the Home screen?
- OS X Mountain Lion gets Notification Center do not disturb — Can we have that for iOS 6?
- RIM Australia admits it was responsible for Wake Up flashmob at Sydney Apple Store
- Nintendo posts first annual financial loss as casual gaming continues to shift to Apple and iPhone
- Pandora vs. Slacker vs. Spotify: iPhone music streaming app shootout!
- Now you can stream music from Spotify directly to your iPad
- View multiple windows on your iPad with Quasar jailbreak tweak [Updated]
- Now you can block retweets from individual users with Tweetbot 2.3 for iPhone and iPad
- Take your Bluetooth speaker power to the extreme with Jawbone’s BIG JAMBOX
- Make your iPad look like a MacBook Pro with Brydge, a new Bluetooth keyboard on Kickstarter
- JoeyBra lets ladies carry their iPhones safely and discreetly while dancing the night away
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.