iPhone Love Connections
So, you're an iPhone user -- what does that mean for your love life?
- You prefer gadget lovers to the college educated
- 1/3rd of iPhone users have dumped someone over SMS or email
- 1/3rd said users of outdated gadgets were a turn-off
- 1/5th admitted to using the iPhone to get their porn-on (twice as many as BlackBerry users)
- 1/4th have dumped someone for using their own mobile too much.
So, iPhone users, are they painting a fair picture?
[Retrevo via 9to5mac]
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.