i Learn With Poko: Additions! HD is an educational iPad game to help kids learn counting and addition.
Great educational apps like this one make me so happy to be a parent during these times. It's important for kids to have fun while learning, and i Learn With Poko: Additions looks like a fantastically fun app for learning how to add.
Details and screenshots after the break.
In this game Poko, Bibi and Minus explore numbers and learn additions by playing with toys: count bowling pins and choose the right number, group set of blocks and add them or identify different objects and add them.
- High quality game designed specifically for the iPad large screen.
- Teaches like a good book, plays like a fun game! Game based learning leads to much better retention than flashcards or books.
- Teaches numbers and additions up to 15.
- Designed with child developmental psychologists and educators. Meets National Standards for Science teaching in Pre-K and Kindergarten.
- 3 levels of difficulty, increasing in complexity, details
- The difficulty of the game, within each level, is adapted to your child’s progress.
- Tons of replayability.
- Preschooler friendly with audio clues and instructions. No need to know how to read.
i Learn With Poko: Additions! HD is available on the iPad for $2.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.