What to get for that annoying iPhone owner who
knows has everything? For that new iPhone user who's just getting started? For that last minute drop in you never expected but suddenly have to render iSpeechless?
TiPb's got you covered! Here's our 2008 Gift Guide, jammed packed with iPhone goodness just in time for the holidays, after the jump!
Gift Certificates! Be they for the iPhone 3G itself, for anything at the Apple Store, or for iTunes and its App Store. Take the first two with you to the Apple Store for specialist, even Genius help, or shop in the comfort of your own iTunes with the last one, Apple's made it easy to give the least assumptive gift of the season.
- BodyGuardz Protective Skin is a scratch-proof transparent film for your iPhone 3G. Designed to custom fit each particular device, these protectors are made from the same material that is used to protect the front of automobiles from stones and other abrasive elements. Tough and durable, you can be assured that your device is protected by BodyGuardz.
- Motorola H15 Bluetooth Headset lets you enjoy pure sound quality on both ends of the conversation with CrystalTalk. The flip design is easy to use - open to talk and close to save battery.
- Griffin PowerDuo combines the redesigned PowerBlock AC charger and PowerJolt auto charger in one convenient bundle.
- Seidio Innocase II, which features their unique soft touch "rubberized" surface and is less than 1mm thick but provides a strong layer of protection and excellent grip for youriPhone 3G .
- The New Jawbone is the next step in the integration of best in class noise elimination technology with personal design that is both humanistic and minimal.
- Inno.dock junior desktop cradle from Seidio, which is powered through your computers USB port with the use of the included cable and the charging connector lets you adjust the docking position of your phone.
- Case-Mate Vroom, which Kicks it into high gear with a new tire-tread pattern iPhone 3G case. Made from 100% rubber, this sporty form-fit iPhone 3G case will protect your phone in style.
- Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset is your essential conversation piece, blending an elegantly simple design with crisp sound quality and lightweight comfort.
- Marware Sportsuit Convertible is the most versatile sport armband case for the iPhone 3G. The Convertible is really three cases in one: it transforms into an easily adjustable armband case, a clip-on case for a belt or shoulder strap, or a slim-profile sleeve for an extra layer of protection in a pocket, gym bag, backpack or purse.
- Apple iPhone Bluetooth Headset let's you answer iPhone calls wirelessly with a compact and lightweight Bluetooth Headset. You also get an iPhone Bluetooth Travel Cable for convenient syncing and charging.
- Griffin PowerDuo can't be recommended enough. I am very pleased with the quality and versatility of this accessory, and I can proudly say I use it every day.
- Case-Mate Naked Case with full touch-through access to your screen via an electrostatic membrane that will also protect your iPhone 3G screen from scratches, fingerprints and other mishaps.
- Case-Mate The Hipster a durable leather pouch that keeps your 3G iPhone safely and stylishly by your side at all times. With it's fixed belt clip and a magnetic snap, your iPhone 3G will be protected against the elements wherever you go.
- Griffin PowerDuo includes a charge/sync cable for iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod touch, or iPod Touch 2G with full-sized dock connector.
- The New Jawbone is a miracle of miniaturization and 50% smaller than the original Jawbone.
What did we miss? Any killer apps? Must-have accessories? What does your secret gift'er need to wrap up for you this year? What are you telling Papa Jobs you really want left under your iPhone? We only started this list; didn't even check it twice! Drop some ideas in the comments, would ya? Make sure we get this right!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Cast your vote for the best products of the year for the Future Tech Awards
We’re asking iMore readers, to vote on the best products and professionals in multiple categories to help us honor the ground-breaking innovations at the Future Tech Awards.
Review — Does Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise provide a good workout?
Exercise games are all the rage this year as we're stuck inside. If you're looking for something that will make you work up a sweat, you should check out Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise.
Benchmarks show M1 runs Windows 10 faster than Surface Pro X
An AWS engineer has run Windows 10 on the new M1 Apple silicon chip, and performance benchmarks reveal that it blows the Surface Pro X out of the water.
The most convenient and comfortable grips for Nintendo Switch
Whether you're looking for a little more color or a little more comfort, we've found the best comfort grips for the Nintendo Switch. Perfect for the gift-buying season!