TUAW's Erica Sadun Shares SDK Sugar with iPhone Devs
iPhone developer extraordinaire Erica Sadun has been running a great series of "iPhone Dev Sugar" posts over on TUAW:
- Should you be building universal apps for App Store?
- Create shiny buttons easily
- Simulating device events with iSimulate
- Re-signing applications - Installing the 3.2 SDK alongside the 3.1.1 SDK
- Three lessons from the iPhone (big fingers, attention spans, fast launches)
- Letting go of iPhone visual design patterns
- Simple table badges
- Improved Network Reachability routines
For anyone interested in the nuts and bolts -- and subtleties -- of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch development, they're definitely worth a look:
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.