Twitterific 5 has been updated with support for some iOS 8 features and the app is now optimized for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus displays. The big new feature is that 1Password Extension is now supported in the browser in iOS 8. Additionally, a number of improvements and bug fixes are also part of the version 5.7.6 update.
Here is the rest of the change log:
- Streamlined action sheets when used with a single bookmarking service
- Adjusted and smoothed zooming behavior in the photo viewer
- Added support for larger display sizes
- Streamlined authorization with Twitter
- Compatibility and future-proofing
- Pasting jpegs and pngs when composing a tweet no longer triggers an error
- Fixed an issue with untappable links in emails from the in-app browser
- Fixed an issue with the swipe gesture when composing a tweet
- Location services permissions now work properly
- Fixed a number of crashing issues
What do you think of the update?
- Free - Download now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!