Following their 25 Billion app download, Apple has updated their list of all-time top App Store apps in both the free and paid categories. The original list was launched back when Apple celebrated 10 billion app download.
Federico Viticci from MacStories did some heroic work parsing out the trends.
- 17 apps from Top Paid for iPhone chart are from the Games category.
- There are no Apple apps in the Top Paid for iPhone chart.
- There are no Apple apps in the Top Free for iPad chart.
- There are 4 Apple apps in the Top Paid for iPad chart.
- There are two Google apps in the Top Free for iPhone chart, no Apple apps.
Check out the full analysis via the link below. Keep scrolling down for a full list of the apps. (And if you want to pick up any you may be missing, hit the iTunes link).