Cost2Drive is an iPhone app that helps you price out the cost of your commute or road trip. It calculates this cost by using realtime gas prices along your route. And if you're curious if it'd be cheaper to drive, Cost2Drive will do that comparison for you as well.
I will be making a huge move from Colorado to California in a few months, and you bet I'll be using this app to help me price out the cost of the move!
Cost2Drive helps you quickly calculate the cost of driving anywhere in the US based on real time gas prices along your route, and now you can compare it to the cost of flying with our new flight cost comparison feature.
- Calculates trip fuel costs based on real time gas prices along your route
- Displays route distance and travel time
- Displays cheapest airfare found on Kayak (for routes over 200 miles)
- Lets you save up to 5 vehicles for easy comparison
- Over 20,000 vehicles to select from going back to 1990 model year
- Ability to add your own custom vehicles (RVs, motorcycles, etc.)
- Real time gas prices for 3 grades of fuel (regular, premium & diesel)*
- iPhone address book integration to easily add friends' addresses
- Maps of trip routes including refueling stops and cheapest gas at those points
The good folk at C2G, LLC have provided us with 4 promo codes for Cost2Drive to giveaway to our readers! For a chance to win, just let us know how long your longest road trip was in the comments below!
Cost2Drive is available on the iPhone for $1.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.