App Giveaway: Paper Monsters for iPhone and iPad
Paper Monsters is a new platformer game for iPhone and iPad. In the game's world, everything is made out of paper and cardboard, including your character. It's a classic 2d side-scrolling platformer placed in a 3d environment.
I am loving this game! Paper Monsters has great graphics that are also very fun. My favorite little feature of the graphics is that sometimes things like trees and bushes pop up in front of or behind you in the 3d atmosphere.
Dive into the world of Paper Monsters and watch a living world made out of paper, cardboard, and a few cotton balls unfold right before your eyes.
Paper Monsters takes all of the classic 2d platforming elements, combines them with cutting edge graphics and then packs it onto your iPhone or iPad.
- Classic 2d sidescrolling gameplay with gorgeous 3d environments.
- Original and adorable characters
- Awesome original soundtrack - headphones recommended!
- Fun under water and flying powerups.
- Two control types: "floating" Joystick or classic touchpad
- Game Center Leaderboards
- Adventure and Hunt for hidden Game Center Achievements
- 16 Large Levels across 4 unique worlds
- Tons of secret areas!
- High score dash mode for endless replay value!
- Airplay Mirroring
- Fun for all ages
- Universal for iPhone, iPod, and iPad
We're a big fan of cute platformer games, here at iMore, so we're giving away Paper Monsters to 5 lucky readers! For a chance to win, just leave a comment below! Must have a US iTunes account to win. Apple's rule, not ours!
Paper Monsters is available on the iPhone and iPad for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on iMore? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!