App Giveaway: pwSafe - Password Safe for iOS
pwSafe is a password management app for the iPhone and iPad. It has just been updated to support iCloud sync as well as introduced several new features.
Having secure passwords is becoming increasing important, but they are generally not very convenient. With pwSafe, a randomly generated password is no longer a burden - just make a quick copy of your secure password and paste it into whichever app you need.
Simple & secure password management across devices and computers. pwSafe uses iCloud or Dropbox to keep your password databases backed-up and synced between your iOS devices and computers. It is compatible with open source Password Safe.
- Dropbox sync, fully automatic and bi-directional
- iCloud sync, realtime and bi-directional
- Password generation
- Master password
- Universal binary - iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch optimized
- Compatible with the famous open source Password Safe desktop app
- Search in all fields
- Single tap password copy to clipboard
- Single tap password copy to clipboard and open website
- Multiple fields (title, username, password, URL, email and notes)
- Full unicode support
- iTunes file sharing
- Receives safes as e-mail attachments (please name your safes with a .psafe3 extension)
- Opens safes from Dropbox (free without sync)
- Multiple safes
- Unlimited passwords
- Unlimited password groups
- Open source
The update includes:
- iCloud sync support
- Master password
- Safe password change
- In-app settings menu
- Button to copy password and go to website with a single tap
- Password generation policy edition (safe- and entry-wise)
- Clear clipboard on lock
- Lock safe directly from any screen
- FAQ accessible from settings menu
- Performance improvements on open and save safe (no more short lockups)
- Small usability improvements everywhere
- Some bugs and crashes fixed
The good folks at App77 have given us 5 promo codes to give away to our awesome readers! For a chance to win, just leave a comment below! Must provide a valid email address to win.
pwSafe - Password Safe for iOS is available on the iPhone and iPad for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!