Buy Me a Pie!, by Skript, is a new shopping list for the iPhone. It's beauty is the simplicity. You can also sync your lists with the cloud or share view SMS or email.
- Very simple and beautiful design.
- Automatic cloud synchronization.
- Share your account with friends to manage grocery lists together.
- Get notifications when your lists are updated.
- Use the Buymeapie.com website to manage your lists from any computer.
- Quickly add items from a predefined list of groceries.
- Entered items are automatically stored in the built-in dictionary for future lists.
- Automatically suggests a word upon entering a few letters. Just tap a suggested word instead of typing all of the letters of the desired word.
- Create and manage multiple lists.
- Send your lists via text message or email.
- Easily duplicate your lists.
Buy me a Pie! is available for $1.99. Screenshots and video after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]