How to hide channels on your Apple TV main menu
The Apple TV interface is overflowing with channel icons and it can make finding your favorites, the ones you actually want to watch, into a chore. So, what if you want Netflix and HBO Go but not NBA or MLB, or vice versa? Easy! You can hide channel icons right from the main menu, or toggle them on or off right from settings!
How to hide channels on your Apple TV right from the main menu
- Go to the icon you want to hide on your Apple TV and hold down the Select button on your remote.
- Once it starts jiggling, let go of the Select button and now press Play/Pause.
- From the popup menu, choose Hide This Item.
How to hide or unhide channels on your Apple TV from within Settings
- From the main menu of your Apple TV, click on Settings.
- Now click on Main Menu.
- Click on the channels you want to hide in order to toggle them.
Have you hidden any channels on your Apple TV? Let me know, and let me know which ones!
How to get more help with your Apple TV
If you need any additional help or have specific questions check out our Apple TV Forum!