It's incredibly easy to take a screenshot with your iPad Pro.
The iPad Pro has a gorgeous 12.9-inch, 2732x2048 Retina display. And you can capture every one of those pixels—epic game scores, screen caps of special video moments, crazy conversations from messages or social, bugs that are bugging you, and anything and everything else you want to save or share!
How to take a screenshot with your iPad Pro
- Open the app you want to screenshot and go to the exact screen you want to screenshot. (Arrange everything exactly the way you want to see it in the screenshot—including Split Views!)
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and then click the Home button. (This helps ensure you don't activate Touch ID or Siri by accident while trying to take your screenshot.)
- The screen will flash white, you'll hear the camera shutter sound, and the screenshot will be saved to your All Photos album (or Camera Roll if you're not using iCloud Photo Library).
- Open the Photos app from your Home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom to find your screenshot.
- Tap to view, favorite, edit, or share it.
- You can also tap the camera icon or use the edit menu in apps like Messages or Mail to insert your screenshot into texts, email, and more.