How to share a YouTube video with someone from the YouTube app for iOS
There's undoubtedly come a time when you've found a video on YouTube that you'd like to share with someone else. Fortunately, the YouTube app for both iPhone and iPad makes this incredibly easy to do and gives you loads of options to do it.
- Launch the YouTube app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the video that you'd like to share.
- If there aren't controls already on the screen overlaying the video, tap on the screen inside the video pane in order to bring them up.
- Tap on the Share button in the upper right hand corner.
- Now tap on the Share option. It's the very first option.
- Choose the way you'd like to share the video from the available options that include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, email, messaging, copying the link, and more.
That's all there is to it. The respective app or window will open and allow you to share the video. If you've copied the link to your clipboard, just exit the app and paste the link where you need to in order to share it.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!