Epic Games has announced that the long awaited update for its Infinity Blade title will be available this Thursday. The update will be known as Infinity Blade: Arena and will be a free update. The update brings online multi-player to the table via Apple's Game Center as well as many more new features for the single player game.
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
We will let you know as soon as the update is available; this one is sure to feature in our daily New and Updated iPhone and iPad apps post! Now who is excited by the prospect of a great online multiplayer game? Let us know in the comments!