Iterate 11: Campaign Monitor
Marc, Seth, and Rene iterate through Nest and the future of consumer electronic design, photos under glass, Google search as an app, kicking users to the Facebook curb, and interrogate Jessie Dodds of Campaign Monitor. This is Iterate!
- A brief Rant on the Future of Interactive Design
- “Pictures Under Glass” is Revolutionary, Not Transitional
- Creating the Future
- Google Search app for iPad updated
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
If you're one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we'd love to get you on the show, or if you've found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.