SugarSync is an online storage solution for your iPhone, iPad and computer. With SugarSync, you can store files, photos, and music to the cloud and access from any of your devices and you can even be stream your music and play in the background while using other apps.
Have you ever been away from home or the office and realized you need a file that is on your computer? SugarSync puts ALL of your data from all of your computers right at your fingertips…anytime, anywhere from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. With SugarSync, it is dead simple to sync and share your files online, giving you easy access to everything directly from your mobile device. If you like Dropbox, MobileMe, or Carbonite, you’ll love SugarSync.
- Get anytime, anywhere access to all of your files, photos, and music
- Share any file via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app
- Backup photos/videos taken on your iPhone/iPad to your computers (without wires!)
- Stream your entire music collection, even while you use other apps
- Download files or entire folders for fast, offline viewing
- Share, move, and even delete files saved on your computers
- View photos from all of your computers (and easily save any to your iPhone/iPad)
- Edit documents locally (using a document editor), then sync it your computers
The good folks at SugarSync have given us a code for a 30 GB/year account for one lucky winner! For a chance to win, just leave a comment below! Must provide a valid email address to win.
SugarSync is available on the iPhone and iPad for free. A free account includes 5GB. Paid subscriptions are available for 30-250 GB and start at $4.99/mo.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.