Derek Clark has updated his budget app, Ez Budget - Quick Envelope Budgeting, with cloud syncing. Additionally, he has released an iPad version.
- Define spending envelopes
- Group the envelopes into categories
- Manually import transactions
- Automatically import transactions using OFX for banks that support it
- Split income and transactions into multiple envelopes
- Keep a running total for the amounts in each envelope
- Keep track of the balance for all envelopes
- Keep track of past transactions
- Keep your budget synced with a spouse
- Keep your budget synced between your iPhone and iPad.
This is a fantastic solution to those who want to keep track of all their spending but share an account with their spouse. As long as both of you have an iPhone or iPad, you can each enter your purchases and keep your budget perfectly balanced and up to date.
Ez Budget - Quick Envelope Budgeting is available on the iPhone for $4.99 and on the iPad for $4.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]