Apple Pay support continues to move along, with support coming to 61 new U.S. banks and credit unions. This follows the arrival of the service in Singapore earlier this week.
Did your bank make the cut? Check out Apple's list below to find out:
- Access Federal Credit Union
- Alcoa Tenn Federal Credit Union
- Audubon Savings Bank
- Bank of Stockton
- Barrington Bank & Trust Company N.A.
- Beverly Bank & Trust Company N.A.
- Champlain National Bank
- Community Trust Bank
- Connected Credit Union
- Country Club Bank
- Crystal Lake Bank & Trust Company N.A.
- Englewood Bank & Trust
- Financial Horizons Credit Union
- Financial Plus Credit Union
- First & Farmers National Bank
- First Enterprise Bank
- First Metro Bank
- First National Bank of Chadron
- First State Bank
- First State Bank of Porter
- FirstCapital Bank of Texas N.A.
- Frontier Community Credit Union
- General Electric Credit Union
- Georgia's Own Credit Union
- Greenville Federal Credit Union
- Hinsdale Bank & Trust Company
- Jefferson Bank of Florida
- Journey Federal Credit Union
- Kentucky Employees Credit Union
- Lake Forest Bank & Trust Company
- Libertyville Bank & Trust Company
- Metropolitan Bank
- Midwest Bank
- Mutual Security Credit Union
- National JACL Credit Union
- North Iowa Community Credit Union
- Ohio HealthCare Federal Credit Union
- Old Plank Trail Community Bank N.A.
- Orange County's Credit Union
- Otis Federal Credit Union
- Pacific Postal Credit Union
- Picatinny Federal Credit Union
- PNC/BNY Mellon-Fidelity
- PrimeTrust Financial Federal Credit Union
- Queensborough National Bank & Trust Company
- Robins Financial Credit Union
- Schaumburg Bank & Trust Company N.A.
- SouthWest Bank
- St. Charles Bank & Trust Company
- State Bank of Cross Plains
- State Bank of the Lakes
- Stock Yards Bank & Trust
- Town Bank
- Union Savings Bank
- Union State Bank of Fargo
- United Bank of Michigan
- University Credit Union
- University of Wisconsin
- Village Bank & Trust
- Wheaton Bank & Trust Company
- Wintrust Bank
While it first launched only in the U.S., Apple Pay has expanded to five other countries since its launch in October 2014. The system became available in the UK in July 2015, followed later in the year by Canada and Australia. The system officially launched in China in February, and is expected to arrive in more countries over the course of 2016.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
'Nineteen Eighty-Fortnite' has been streaming 17+ hours. With Apple ads.
Epic Games isn't letting up in its war with Apple over Fortnite.
People are already selling iPhones with Fortnite installed for huge sums
A surprising underground market has popped up now that Apple isn't letting us install Fortnite on iPhones.
'Ted Lasso' and 'Boys State' arrive on Apple TV+
A new comedy series, 'Ted Lasso', and political documentary 'Boys State' are now available on Apple TV+.
Protect your iPhone 11 Pro with these great cases
Whatever your style or protection needs, you can find a case to match them for your iPhone 11 Pro.