App Giveaway: FX Photo Studio HD
MacPhun LLC have updated their popular iPad photography app, FX Photo Studio HD. It now has 7 new effects and the Masking Studio that they recently introduced to the iPhone version of FX Photo Studio.
The new Masking Studio is such an awesome addition to FX Photo Studio. I thought it was great on the iPhone, but on the iPad's big screen, the Masking Studio is amazing! You can zoom in real close to make sure you don't miss any details, and while painting (or erasing) the mask, a little box pops up in the corner so you can see precisely where your finger is placed on the photo. Very cool.
- 194 photo effects and filters: lomo, vintage, art, tilt-shift, 3-D, textures, blurs, graffitti, pixelate, 3-D, etc
- Masking - paint with effects
- Color Splash Tool
- Import from Facebook
- Share to Instagram and other popular social networks
The update includes:
- Masking Studio: apply effects to any part of the image
- Color splash tool: apply selective colors to the image
- 7 new effects, including 3-D filter
- Performance improvements - with some filters 2X faster processing
- Improved editing tools: gamma, saturation, hues, etc
- Improved in-app camera
- Possibility to import images from Facebook
- Instagram sharing
- Centering for Tilt Shift, Radial Blur effects
- Printing via Air Print
- Square crop option
- Enhanced user interface
- Restore in-app purchases from inside the app
The good folks at MacPhun LLC have given us 5 promo codes for FX Photo Studio to give away to you, our awesome readers! For a chance to win, just let us know how many photos are sitting in your photo library waiting to be edited with FX Photo Studio in the comments below!
FX Photo Studio is available on the iPad with a promotional price of $1.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Former app and photography editor at iMore, Leanna has since moved on to other endeavors. Mother, wife, mathamagician, even though she no longer writes for iMore you can still follow her on Twitter @llofte.