Apple Pay adds 23 more US banks and credit unions to its support list
Apple Pay has added support from an additional 23 new banks and credit unions in the US. The system allows customers to pay for items with their iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, or through their Apple Watch.
You can see all of the new banks and credit unions on the list below:
- American Chartered Bank
- Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union
- Bellco Credit Union
- EFCU Financial
- First Federal
- First National Bank
- Health Care Systems Federal Credit Union
- Keesler Federal Credit Union
- Kemba Credit Union
- Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- NorthStart Credit Union
- Parsons Federal Credit Union
- Pinnacle Bank
- Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union
- Service Credit Union
- SRP Federal Credit Union
- SUMA (Yonkers) FCU
- Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union
- Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
- Tri County Area Federal Credit Union
- Trona Valley Federal Credit Union
- United Teletech Financial
- Winthrop Area FCU
Apple Pay is scheduled to launch soon in the UK, perhaps as early as July 14. Apple Pay is also rumored to launch later this fall in Canada.
Source: Apple (opens in new tab)
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.
Still waiting for chase business master cards.....
Chase ink specifically.
Discover? Sent from the iMore App
STILL no Ally Bank?
Finally my credit union is in.......... And I think Discover has said this fall on their Twitter page...