Apple Talk 06: App Store economy
Faster review times, subscriptions for every category, and search ads are the latest additions to the App Store, and special guest Ben Bajarin joins Gartenberg, Caldwell, and Ritchie to discuss how much — or how little — that may help the App Store economy.
- App Store FAQ: What developers and customers need to know!
- The New App Store: Subscription Pricing, Faster Approvals, and Search Ads
- Phil Schiller: Apple making major changes to the App Store
- APP STORE 2.0
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto: email@example.com)
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #appletalk or yell at the hosts directly.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.