SSA Mobile has released their new photo editing app, Color Range.
Simple and easy to use, this truly wonderful app enables you to convert any image into grayscale while keeping the selected color (or colors) bright and vivid. Color Range will make you feel like an artist photographer, except that instead of messing with a brush you’ll just need to tap the chosen color, select the color range and the smart app will automatically do the rest!
- Unique Color Range effect with 2 work modes: color picker & color slider
- Real time preview for all effects
- Load pictures in any resolution or use the built-in camera
- Zooming in and out for more convenient color choice
- Gray / Color brush for custom edit of certain image areas when needed
- Unlimited number of undo and redo options
- HUE effect that allows you to change originally highlighted color (or colors)
- Saturation and brightness controls
- Easy and super user friendly interface and help
- Save to Photo roll or share via eMail, Facebook & Twitter
Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of selective coloring, but if I was, this app looks like a great choice. Just tapping on the color is much easier than painting it in by hand.
Color Range is a universal app for iPhone and iPad and has an introductory price of $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
TikTok is being banned in the U.S. from Sunday, September 20
The U.S. Department of Commerce will ban TikTok and WeChat from U.S app stores from Sunday.
Apple's RomaEst store in Italy to close permanently, October 17
Apple's RomaEst store will close October 17, paving the way for Apple's stunning new Apple store on the Via Del Corso.
Fortnite: Save the World no longer playable on Mac from September 23
Epic Games has said support for its tower defence game, Fortnite: Save the World, will end on Mac next week following Epic Games fallout and lawsuit against Apple.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.