SSA Mobile has released their new photo editing app, Color Range.
Simple and easy to use, this truly wonderful app enables you to convert any image into grayscale while keeping the selected color (or colors) bright and vivid. Color Range will make you feel like an artist photographer, except that instead of messing with a brush you’ll just need to tap the chosen color, select the color range and the smart app will automatically do the rest!
- Unique Color Range effect with 2 work modes: color picker & color slider
- Real time preview for all effects
- Load pictures in any resolution or use the built-in camera
- Zooming in and out for more convenient color choice
- Gray / Color brush for custom edit of certain image areas when needed
- Unlimited number of undo and redo options
- HUE effect that allows you to change originally highlighted color (or colors)
- Saturation and brightness controls
- Easy and super user friendly interface and help
- Save to Photo roll or share via eMail, Facebook & Twitter
Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of selective coloring, but if I was, this app looks like a great choice. Just tapping on the color is much easier than painting it in by hand.
Color Range is a universal app for iPhone and iPad and has an introductory price of $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Gmail Dark Mode rollout finally complete on iPhone and iPad
Google has officially released Dark Mode support for Gmail on both the iPhone and iPad on iOS 13.
This is how to check if a used iPhone or iPad was stolen from Apple
With several Apple stores looted and their display devices stolen, make sure you know how to spot if a device was stolen from Apple.
No, this mockup isn’t the iPhone 13
There's a 3D-printed mockup doing the rounds and people claim it's the iPhone 13. But there are a few problems with that. Starting with the fact it isn't.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.