SSA Mobile has released their new photo editing app, Color Range.
Simple and easy to use, this truly wonderful app enables you to convert any image into grayscale while keeping the selected color (or colors) bright and vivid. Color Range will make you feel like an artist photographer, except that instead of messing with a brush you’ll just need to tap the chosen color, select the color range and the smart app will automatically do the rest!
- Unique Color Range effect with 2 work modes: color picker & color slider
- Real time preview for all effects
- Load pictures in any resolution or use the built-in camera
- Zooming in and out for more convenient color choice
- Gray / Color brush for custom edit of certain image areas when needed
- Unlimited number of undo and redo options
- HUE effect that allows you to change originally highlighted color (or colors)
- Saturation and brightness controls
- Easy and super user friendly interface and help
- Save to Photo roll or share via eMail, Facebook & Twitter
Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of selective coloring, but if I was, this app looks like a great choice. Just tapping on the color is much easier than painting it in by hand.
Color Range is a universal app for iPhone and iPad and has an introductory price of $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.