Georgia, Rene, and Seth talk Contacts controversy, Noteshelf, Tweetbot and Twitter app showdown, iPhone gun accessories, HoverBar, Devium Dash, and iPad 3 cases. This is Apps and Accessories Live!
- Subscription information coming soon! Right now you can enjoy Apps & Accessories Live in the iPhone & iPad Live fees!
- February is fitness month at iMore and Mobile Nations! [iPad 3 giveaway!]
- Don't forget we give away a ton of stuff!
- Apple removes copy-cat apps from the App Store, doesn’t address larger issues
- iMovie vs Avid Studio: iPad video editing app shootout
- Readdle Remarks brings note-taking and PDF annotating in one to iPad
- Book Palette for Mac offers 10 beautiful templates for iBooks Author
- iMore app picks of the week for February 4, 2012 [Giveaway]
- BiteSMS vs Messages+ for iOS 5: which should you use?
- LockInfo vs IntelliscreenX for iOS 5 jailbreak: which should you use?
- Hands-on with Zephyr for the iPhone and iPod Touch [Jailbreak Apps]
- Launch Center puts Messages, Facebook, Twitter, a flashlight, more in your iPhone Notification Center
- Ten One Design announces Pogo Sketch Plus capacitive stylus for iPhone and iPad
- Hands on with the Jot Touch, a pressure sensitive stylus by Adonit
- Incipio SILICRYLIC case with kickstand for iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 vs. Case-Mate Pop! Case with Stand for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iFixit Thirsty Bag for iPhone, iPad review
- iFixit iPhone transparent rear panel mod kit review
- Hands on with the glowing Apple logo mod for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
You can reach all of us on Twitter [@iMore](https://twitter.com/imore), or you can email us at
We're here every Sunday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT, and our companion show -- iPhone and iPad Live! -- is at the same time, on the same channel, on Wednesday nights -- www.iMore.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZENandTECH and Superfunctional, Iterate and Girls Gone Gadget and more... see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!