A Charlie Brown Christmas is now available in the App Store and it looks like another excellent app by Loud Crow Interactive Inc. The Charlie Brown Christmas app is an interactive book based on the 1965 Charlie Brown Christmas TV special.
"Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?!" Help Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the entire Peanuts gang as they struggle to find the true meaning of Christmas. Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown, narrates the rebirth of the 1965 animated classic as an interactive storybook complete with original dialogue and digitally remastered illustrations, animation, and music optimized for your Apple device. Play Schroeder's piano, finger paint with the gang, go carolling with the Peanuts choir, and participate in the Spectacular Super-Colossal Neighborhood Christmas Lights and Display Contest to unlock decorations for your very own Charlie Brown Christmas Tree! With something to discover on every page, this is one interactive Peanuts adventure you won't want to miss this holiday season!!
- Original dialogue from the 1965 animated classic
- Captivating narration by Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown
- Charming soundtrack featuring music and sound effects from the original show
- Decorate your own Charlie Brown Christmas Tree
- Participate in the Lights and Display Contest to unlock rewards
- Educational features such as word and note highlighting to help improve reading and musical skills
- Hear individual words spoken with the tap of a finger
- Touch and drag objects to make them “spring” to life or tilt to watch them slide and move
- Objects that literally pop out of the page to delight you and your family!
A Charlie Brown Christmas costs $6.99 and is a universal binary which means it is suitable for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Have an app you’d love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look.
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" orderby="title"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.