Timecard Pro is an iPhone and iPad app that lets you keeps track of the hours you worked and supports multiple jobs. Additionally, it will calculate how much money you've earned after each day and keep and running total.
Timecard Pro is a multi-use app to keep track of your hours worked. It's great for freelance workers, employers to track their employees, or for anyone who wants to see a live view of how much money they're earning.
Simply add your Job(s) or employees, and then clock in and out whenever needed. At the end of your pay period, you can export your timecard and email it to your boss or client.
- Easy to use interface
- Simple, single touch "Clock in/Clock Out" button for on-the-go time tracking
- Main display shows money earned, clock-in time, and how many hours you've worked
- Front page has a drop-down menu to select the current client/employee you want to track
- Clock into multiple jobs at the same time
- Set up a different hourly rate for each job
- Calculate overtime hours (On/Off setting)
- Add multiple jobs, by name, and multiple pay periods for a given job
- Export individual pay periods via in-app email (won't exit the app)
- Add individual days that you missed
- Manually edit your hours for a given day
- Manually edit when your pay period ends or begins.
- Add notes for each job or day, and include them in your exported timecard (can be turned off).
- 2 themes (Black or White).
- Multitasking support implemented
- All high-resolution, custom graphics built for the iPhone 4 Retina Display (App works on all iOS devices though) And many MANY more features to come!
Timecard Pro is available on the iPhone and iPad for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A Reddit hack has plastered popular subreddits with pro-Trump messages
Reddit is investigating a series of vandalized communities which have been plastered with pro-Trump messages. Compromised moderators may be the source of the attacks.
Go beyond the Wall in Apple Arcade's Game of Thrones: Tale of Crows
"Game of Thrones" fans can now explore the lands beyond the Wall on their iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Review: The Porsche Taycan can stream Apple Music, no phone or data needed
The 2020 Porsche Taycan is a sweet ride, but it's also the first to fully integrate Apple Music into its own infotainment system — without your phone or data.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.