Holiday Cards by Sincerely for the iPhone and iPad is a simple solution to Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's cards this year. It comes loaded with over 30 cards that can be personalized with your text and photos. You can quickly send the cards to as many contacts as you wish - all for $1.99 per card (in the US), including shipping. For US, UK, European & Canadian addresses, cards deliver in less than 7 days.
Creating a card is super easy and super fast with Holiday Cards. When comparing with other options on the internet, Holiday Cards is a convenient and affordable option when you consider that you don't have to ship it to yourself first, print out labels and stick them to each card (or worse yet, handwrite each address), and purchase and attach stamps. In just a few minutes, you can have your cards created and ordered.
My only complaint is that I don't think there are enough templates to choose from
Send beautiful holiday cards directly to your loved ones from your iPhone or iPad. Sending Christmas cards has never been easier.
- Over 30 photo cards and illustrated designs
- Religious, non-religious, Christmas, Holiday, New Year & Hanukkah themes
- Personalize with your photo, family name & personal message
- Apply photo filters
- Send cards to your whole Christmas list in under 10 minutes
- Stress-free delivery. Backed by the Sincerely Guarantee
- Large 5x7 inch cards for as little as $1.69 each including postage!
- Cards are printed on thick, glossy 5x7 inch photo postcards at 300dpi resolution
- Cards are delivered to US, UK, European & Canadian addresses in under 7 days. Rest of world takes 2-3 weeks.
- Easily add addresses online at sincerely.com/addressbook
Holiday Cards by Sincerely Ink is available on the iPhone and iPad for free. Postcards
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Get the Aviary Twitter app for just $1.99, today only!
You haven't lived until you've used a third-party Twitter app like Aviary. You want to live, don't you?
Apple's Black Friday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
These HomeKit accessories will start the holiday season off right
If you decorate your home for the holidays, you can make things a little more futuristic and a lot more interesting by adding some HomeKit-enabled devices to the mix.