Holiday Cards by Sincerely for the iPhone and iPad is a simple solution to Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's cards this year. It comes loaded with over 30 cards that can be personalized with your text and photos. You can quickly send the cards to as many contacts as you wish - all for $1.99 per card (in the US), including shipping. For US, UK, European & Canadian addresses, cards deliver in less than 7 days.
Creating a card is super easy and super fast with Holiday Cards. When comparing with other options on the internet, Holiday Cards is a convenient and affordable option when you consider that you don't have to ship it to yourself first, print out labels and stick them to each card (or worse yet, handwrite each address), and purchase and attach stamps. In just a few minutes, you can have your cards created and ordered.
My only complaint is that I don't think there are enough templates to choose from
Send beautiful holiday cards directly to your loved ones from your iPhone or iPad. Sending Christmas cards has never been easier.
- Over 30 photo cards and illustrated designs
- Religious, non-religious, Christmas, Holiday, New Year & Hanukkah themes
- Personalize with your photo, family name & personal message
- Apply photo filters
- Send cards to your whole Christmas list in under 10 minutes
- Stress-free delivery. Backed by the Sincerely Guarantee
- Large 5x7 inch cards for as little as $1.69 each including postage!
- Cards are printed on thick, glossy 5x7 inch photo postcards at 300dpi resolution
- Cards are delivered to US, UK, European & Canadian addresses in under 7 days. Rest of world takes 2-3 weeks.
- Easily add addresses online at sincerely.com/addressbook
Holiday Cards by Sincerely Ink is available on the iPhone and iPad for free. Postcards
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This is how to check if a used iPhone or iPad was stolen from Apple
With several Apple stores looted and their display devices stolen, make sure you know how to spot if a device was stolen from Apple.
No, this mockup isn’t the iPhone 13
There's a 3D-printed mockup doing the rounds and people claim it's the iPhone 13. But there are a few problems with that. Starting with the fact it isn't.
This is how Apple will keep people safe when reopening Apple Park
Apple has already started bringing people back to Apple Park, but things aren't how they were before COVID-19.
Find the perfect gift this Mother's Day with this handy guide
Wondering what to buy for your mom or the mother of your children? Look no further!