Get apps, movies and more for free via Verizon's Connection Day promotion
Verizon is getting into the spirit of the holiday season by giving away a host of digital content today, which the carrier is calling Connection Day. Starting today, all users, regardless of wireless carrier, will be able to access free content from iTunes, Amazon, Pandora, Conde Nast, Boingo and more, courtesy of Verizon.
Here's what you'll be getting via the Connection Day promotion:
- Verizon FiOS: Special mobile access to popular movies and TV shows on November 26, compliments of Verizon FiOS, by downloading the free FiOS Preview app.
- Amazon: Selection of 10 free/discounted apps, plus two free Audible book downloads (new members) or $10 Audible credit (current members).
- Apple: Enjoy a full day of iTunes Radio with limited interruptions on all stations — compliments of Verizon. While you're listening, keep an eye out for a banner to claim another special iTunes gift!
- Condé Nast: Free Digital Edition downloads of 17 Conde Nast Publications, including Wired, Vanity Fair and GQ.
- Free Wi-Fi: Complimentary Internet sessions through Boingo Wireless (at airports) and Gogo (in-flight).
- JetBlue: Free in-flight Fly-Fi (Wi-Fi) for flights between November 26th and December 31st.
- Pandora Media: Free seven-day trial of Pandora One.
Verizon is sweetening the deal for its More Everything customers by giving away 1GB of free cellular data to everyone registering on the Connection Day website today. Customers will also receive an additional 1GB bonus that will be applied in the next billing cycle. Customers on other plans will get a discount on the Mophie Powerstation 4000 power bank.
To avail the services on offer, head on over to the link below.
Source: Verizon Connection Day
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
The clumsiest man in tech.