Verizon is getting into the spirit of the holiday season by giving away a host of digital content today, which the carrier is calling Connection Day. Starting today, all users, regardless of wireless carrier, will be able to access free content from iTunes, Amazon, Pandora, Conde Nast, Boingo and more, courtesy of Verizon.
Here's what you'll be getting via the Connection Day promotion:
- Verizon FiOS: Special mobile access to popular movies and TV shows on November 26, compliments of Verizon FiOS, by downloading the free FiOS Preview app.
- Amazon: Selection of 10 free/discounted apps, plus two free Audible book downloads (new members) or $10 Audible credit (current members).
- Apple: Enjoy a full day of iTunes Radio with limited interruptions on all stations — compliments of Verizon. While you're listening, keep an eye out for a banner to claim another special iTunes gift!
- Condé Nast: Free Digital Edition downloads of 17 Conde Nast Publications, including Wired, Vanity Fair and GQ.
- Free Wi-Fi: Complimentary Internet sessions through Boingo Wireless (at airports) and Gogo (in-flight).
- JetBlue: Free in-flight Fly-Fi (Wi-Fi) for flights between November 26th and December 31st.
- Pandora Media: Free seven-day trial of Pandora One.
Verizon is sweetening the deal for its More Everything customers by giving away 1GB of free cellular data to everyone registering on the Connection Day website today. Customers will also receive an additional 1GB bonus that will be applied in the next billing cycle. Customers on other plans will get a discount on the Mophie Powerstation 4000 power bank.
To avail the services on offer, head on over to the link below.
Source: Verizon Connection Day
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Hell froze over, pigs flew, and Google added Split View to Gmail for iPad
Google's reputation for being awfully slow to adding support for new iOS features is well earned but it's now added support for Split View on iPad. And it only took five years.
'Greyhound' star Tom Hanks isn't a fan of the movie's Apple TV+ debut
Tom Hanks stars in "Greyhound," a movie that should have been hitting cinemas. But COVID-19 put paid to that and Hanks isn't happy he's had to settle for Apple TV+.
Keep your gear charged with this 10000mAh USB-C power bank down to just $9
This power bank features both 18W PD USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 USB-A ports. It's slim and light and can refill most modern phones at least twice over making it a perfect addition to your daily carry. Use the below coupon to save.
Get a wireless charger for hassle-free charging
Want to try out or love the idea of Qi-charging? These are our favorite wireless chargers for iPhone!