What you need to know
- Apple TV+ has announced that the second season of Greatness Code will premiere on May 13.
- The second season of the show will feature six new athletes.
Apple TV+ has confirmed that the second season of Greatness Code will premiere on Friday, May 13. The streamer has also confirmed the athletes that will be featured through the season including Marcus Rashford, Bubba Wallace, and more.
Greatness Code is a short-form docuseries that focuses on what makes the world's greatest athletes do what they do. The second season will feature six athletes across six episodes.
The athletes featured in this second season include:
- Marcus Rashford: English professional footballer and children's campaigner
- Russell Wilson: Super Bowl champion NFL quarterback who has played in nine Pro Bowls
- Leticia Bufoni: Six-time X Games gold medalist and professional street skateboarder
- Scout Bassett: Parapan American track and field champion
- Bubba Wallace: First African-American driver to win a race in NASCAR's premier series since 1963
- Lindsey Vonn: Four-time World Cup champion alpine ski racer, Olympic gold medal winner, author and entrepreneur
Those looking to check this out on May 13 will need an Apple TV+ or Apple One subscription to do so. The content itself can be watched on anything from an iPhone to a PS5 and all kinds of things in between. If it has an internet connection, there's a very good chance it can stream Apple TV+ shows!
That being said, if you want to enjoy Greatness Code in style, be sure to check out our list of the best Apple TV deals on the market today.
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.