Once you've started creating reminders and lists to put them in, there may come a time when you don't need one of those lists anymore. Perhaps you set up a list for a specific project that is now over or you don't need a shared list with a colleague anymore. Instead of leaving a list you don't intend on using anymore within the Reminders app, you can just as easily delete it.
- Launch the Reminders app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Menu button in the upper left hand corner on your iPhone. If you have an iPad, tap the Edit button in the upper left hand corner.
- On the iPhone, now tap on the Edit button in the upper right hand corner. On the iPad, you'll already be in the edit menu.
- You'll now see a delete button appear to the left of each list name. Tap on the one next to the list you'd like to delete.
- You'll now see a Delete option appear to the right of the list. Tap on it to confirm the delete.
We advise you to use caution when completely deleting lists from Reminders if they are shared lists as you will also be removing them from anyone else's devices if you are the one that created them initially.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Hell froze over, pigs flew, and Google added Split View to Gmail for iPad
Google's reputation for being awfully slow to adding support for new iOS features is well earned but it's now added support for Split View on iPad. And it only took five years.
'Greyhound' star Tom Hanks isn't a fan of the movie's Apple TV+ debut
Tom Hanks stars in "Greyhound," a movie that should have been hitting cinemas. But COVID-19 put paid to that and Hanks isn't happy he's had to settle for Apple TV+.
Keep your gear charged with this 10000mAh USB-C power bank down to just $9
This power bank features both 18W PD USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 USB-A ports. It's slim and light and can refill most modern phones at least twice over making it a perfect addition to your daily carry. Use the below coupon to save.
Get a wireless charger for hassle-free charging
Want to try out or love the idea of Qi-charging? These are our favorite wireless chargers for iPhone!